I am bringing to you my Summer TBR. I have been meaning to make this post for a while now, but I hadn’t decided what books to read this summer.
I want to read as many books as I possibly can, but I have no idea how much time I’ll have.
This is not a strict TBR and it does not have all the books I’ll end up reading, I will list the books that I’ve been planning on reading for a while and that a feel will make good reads for me this time of the year.
So, this is the list of my TBR books of this summer:
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon;
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka;
- Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera;
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez;
- Nelson Mandela: The Unconquerable Soul by Lewis Helfand.
Comment down below your TBR for the summer! And tell if you’ve read any of these books and if you liked them, spoiler free please!
Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to follow me. Keep on reading.