Hello, people of the internet, fellow readers and aliens!!I’m doing a tag once again because I’m tagged in a lot of tags, I can’t even. I like in most of the tags I do I have to thank Danielle from The Introverted Book Nerd. She is amazing, just like her blog so go check it out!
Can you stop reading at any time, or does it have to be a certain page or chapter?
- I cannot stop anywhere! I have to be at the end of a storyline or something like that. Most of the time I just stop when I reach the end of a chapter.
Do you eat or drink anything whilst reading?
- I don’t eat while reading due to the fact I like to keep my books safe from crumbles. Regarding drinks, I usually do drink tea while reading, especially during winter.
Can you read listening to music or watching tv?
- Not watch tv, not at all. But sometimes I read while listening to jazz or some other type of music.
One book at a time or several at once?
- It depends, if I’m really loving the book I won’t be able to read anything else until I finish that one. Otherwise, I’m okay with two books at a time.
Reading at home or everywhere?
- Home, train, underground, public gardens, … Not at uni I just can’t.
Reading out loud or in your head?
- In my head! I get tired when I read out loud.
Do you read ahead or skip pages?
- No, there’s important information in every single page.
Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
- I don’t really care as long as they don’t look too bad.
Do you write books or just read them?
- read, read, read, reaaaaaad
Five favourite books:
- The Seventh Gate
- The Little Prince
- The Tiger’s Wife
- Yargo (probably if I read it again I won’t love it as much, but it was one of the first books I ever loved.)
The last book that you read?
- I am currently reading The Year of The Flood by Margaret Atwood
Name meaning: Has its origin in the name Margarita, in latin. Margarita comes from the Greek word margarítes, which means pearl.
Hair colour: Blond
Hair length: Long, way too long. It goes lower than my hips.
Eye colour: Dark green in the summer, light brown inthe winter.
Birthday: March 25
Height: 162 cm (5ft 3.6in)
Place of birth: Lisbon
Star sign: Aires
Best feature: belly
Tattoos: none, but want two that I’ve been thinking of for years
Right or lefty: Righty
Pets: None currently, I’m living in an apartment near my university and the landlord doesn’t allow animals.
Siblings: none, I asked my mother for brothers but she never gave me one 😦
Hobbies: Reading, photography and cinema.
Movie: I can’t answer this question. It’s way too difficult. Sorry.
Song: afg – sensible soccer
Tv shows: ALF, F.R.I.E.N.D.S., …
Youtubers: Regan, Tess Begg, Supreme Banana, Ariel Bissett
Food: carrot cake, lentils, broccolis, any fruit ever made by nature.
Drinks: pisang ambon with orange juice, Oporto’s wine
Restaurants: Any Indian, Japanese or Mediterranean type of restaurant
Shops: IKEA, Nike, idk
Animals: chameleon, elephant, pig, peacock
Perfume: Halloween Eau de Toilette
Colors: black, grey, green
Music: almost anything that is not too pop (love jazz, post-hardcore, alternative, different styles as you see)
Believe in love at first sight?
Believe in ghosts?
Believe in aliens?
Believe in soulmates?
Believe in heaven and hell?
Believe in yourself?
- more than years ago, not 100%
If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
- university tuition, books, trip to the Canary Islands.
Your favourite/worst subject in high school?
- Favorite was Physics. Worst was P.E.
Something you wish you were talented at?
The first thing you notice about people?
On top of your bucket list?
- Interrail in Europe
Your biggest accomplishment?
- Being part of a scientific project that made calcium supplements from chickens eggshells to give to contries in development, such as Mozambique, where the lack of calcium easily leads to malnutrition, that is the 3rd leading cause of death in that specific country.
Something you look for in a partner?
- Loyalty, kindness, in general, a good person.
Something you dislike?
- Beauty and The Beast
RANDOM FINAL QUESTIONS
Furthest you’ve ever been from home?
- Londen or Bruxels, I’m not sure which one is further.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where?
Sweet or savoury?
Last time you cried?
If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
- Yes, I see myself as a good friend.
Scary movie or happy ending?
- Happy ending, as long as it is not a romance.
How would you describe your fashion sense?
- Black with something that may or not be black, comfy.
Are you competitive?
- It depends really.
Describe yourself in a single sentence.
- I love books, alcohol and food.
Who is your role model?
- My precious grandmother.
If you could give your younger self-advice, what would it be?
- Believe in yourself.
I feel like you know way too much about me now!
Bye, keep on reading!