Hello, people of the interweb!
There are a few books that I’ve been meaning to pick up for years now and I fell like this will be the year I’ll do it.
- Out of Africa by Karen Blixen: I’ve had this book for 2 years now, it’s about time I pick it up.
- Any book by Jane Austen: IT’S ABOUT TIME. I’ve never read anything by her and feel like that is a crime against my love for classics.
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey: Just another classic, you know the drill.
- Seeing by José Saramago: I read Blindness in 2014/2015, I should just finish the goddamn series! (love Blindness with all my heart, no hate whatsoever towards Saramago)
- 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke: Being the sci-fi loving queen I am, I just feel like it is about time.
If you have read any of these books, please tell your opinion on them. These listed books are not the only ones I will read this year, as I will also be continuing my progress on the Is This a TBR List for 2019?. Feel free to send me recommendations of books you have loved or are looking forward to reading this year.
Bye, keep on reading!